Sunday, May 18, 2008

Crap Attack

Paid blogging is one of the common ways to make money online. Paid blogging can be in a form of blog advertisting and sponsored reviews. And if you’re lucky, you will also attract direct advertisers that will pay you for making a review for them.


There are a number of sites that offers blog advertising. It is easier for advertisers to look for bloggers with blogs that are relevant to their products and services.

I would recommend Bloggertizer as one of the sites that offers blog advertising because I can earn an extra $5 from my PR3 blogs. I can make friends within the Bloggertizer community. This motivated me to make more blogs and to make sure they will have a high pr when Google will have its next update.

I also love Bloggertizer for its unique features. Blogs are indexed by tags and advertisers cab easily search for blogs with high pr. Transactions are done privately, just between the advertiser and the blogger and they set your own rules for the review to be written.


No comments:

BANNER by Pigboom©