Friday, March 28, 2008

The Heat is On

Whoa! The heat is on. Yeah! The heat is… oohhh.. on. I just feel like singing today (giggles). It is soooo damn hot, I barely get out of the house. I wanted to dip in the pool or get naked in bath tub. Oh well. I can already feel the heat.

I prefer to blog than go kite flying. I can have all the time I want. I can also maximize my use of the internet. I can earn twice over what I am spending for.

I know some of you will wonder how I can earn through the internet. Well, I can earn from my blogs and by joining blogging contests.

WWW Observer gave me all the information I need. I learned how to blog professionally. Before, I thought that I do anything I want on a free blog but I was wrong. It is much better to have my own domain so that I can do anything with it.

Speaking of blogging contests, if you plan to join one can be a good way to promote your blog and make link exchanges. Even I will not win, I can make new friends and get more blogging tips.

For me, I am enjoying this moment by joining a summer contest. I am so excited as the closing date approaches. I hope I will win. If I win, I can get cash, a free hosting, an ad space and a cool t-shirt!

No comments:

BANNER by Pigboom©